Tuesday, May 12, 2009

day 1


today i ironed all the things mum had to iron.

1) What you did to make a difference.today i ironed all the things mum had to iron.

2) How did you know you made a difference? because she thanked me and she got to do other things she wonted to do.

3) Describe your feelings. I felt good obout my self because mum felt happy.

4) If another person was involved describe what you think their feelings were and how you knew what they were feeling? the other person would fell the same as me (I felt good obout my self because mum felt happy)because they know that they sume thing good for someone eles not in there family.

1 comment:

linley said...

Ben has been very helpful today. I have really appreciated him baking for me and doing the ironing because I have had a busy day and was running out of time to get the chores done. His biscuits look and taste amazing.
Well done Ben.